Steps to Prepare Homemade Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork.

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork:

  1. {Take 1/3 tsp of salt.
  2. {Get 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
  3. {Get 1 lb of boneless Pork loin or shoulder w/bone in will work. I typically use a pork butt, so I don't add any liquid. it cooks in its own fat..
  4. {Get 1 can of of diced tomatoes, and peppers (Rotel).
  5. {Make ready 2 each of Knorr chipotle bullion cube.
  6. {Take 1 each of Knorr cilantro seasoning cube.
  7. {Get 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
  8. {Take 1 tbsp of minced dry onion.
  9. {Prepare 1 of Add any additional seasonings that you like. Fresh peppers, etc..
  10. {Make ready 1 of For garnish I use sour cream, avacado, tomato, lime, hot sauce, fresh grated ginger etc..
  11. {Make ready 1 of Rice, or beans. I use both. I prefer my rice cooker to make my rice. I will often cook beans in another crock, or add a can of beans after draining pork, and shredding it..

Steps to make Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork:

  1. Crush Bullion cubes in a bowl, add all other dry ingredients. Creating a dry rub for your pork.
  2. Put pork into crock pot, set time according to size of the pork. If using boneless, without fat, I would add a little broth to your crock..
  3. When pork is finished, shred finely serve with beans & rice. Garnish how you like..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Pizza Dough

How to Prepare Favorite Sourdough pizza

Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning ASIAN STYLE PORK BELLY