Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Pepperoni style pizza

My Pepperoni style pizza.

My Pepperoni style pizza

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my pepperoni style pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Pepperoni style pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Pepperoni style pizza is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my pepperoni style pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Pepperoni style pizza:

  1. {Make ready 1 of Pizza base, homemade or ready made.
  2. {Take 1 Tbsp of canned thick tomato soup.
  3. {Get 1 tsp of Itallion Herbs.
  4. {Make ready 120 grams of Packet of sliced Pepperoni.
  5. {Get 2 tbsp of Corn.
  6. {Make ready 100 grams of Grated Cedder Cheese.
  7. {Get 1/2 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
  8. {Take 1/2 of Red onion cut circular.
  9. {Prepare 6 small of cherry vine tomatoes, or of your choice.

Instructions to make My Pepperoni style pizza:

  1. Make the pizza base of your choice, thin, thick etc! Grease the pizza tray you're using and put on the base..
  2. Take 2 heaped tablespoons of the thick tomato soup and spread it thinly all over the pizza base, then sprinkle the corn all over..
  3. Add the red onion rings and the grated cheese, keep a little cheese for the finished top..
  4. Next add the pepperoni, and tomatoes, sliced thinly.
  5. Lastly add a little more cheese..
  6. Cook in the oven on 180°C, or gas 5 for up to 20 mins. When cooked sprinkle cracked pepper over the top..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my pepperoni style pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Pizza Dough

How to Prepare Favorite Sourdough pizza

Steps to Make Quick Cassoulet, for 2