Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade My 3 Cheese Pizza

My 3 Cheese Pizza.

My  3  Cheese  Pizza

Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my 3 cheese pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My 3 Cheese Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. My 3 Cheese Pizza is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my 3 cheese pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My 3 Cheese Pizza:

  1. {Make ready 1 of Ready made or homemade pizza base.
  2. {Prepare 50 grams of Soft Cheese.
  3. {Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
  4. {Prepare 2 tbsp of Loose Corn.
  5. {Make ready 4 small of Cherry Tomatoes sliced thinly.
  6. {Get 50 grams of Mozzerella grated cheese.
  7. {Prepare 1 tsp of Rainbow Peppers.
  8. {Prepare 1 pinch of Itallian Cheese.

Steps to make My 3 Cheese Pizza:

  1. On the pizza tray, put the ready pizza base.
  2. Mix together the tomato puree and soft cheese in a bowl.
  3. Spread all over the pizza with the back of the spoon.
  4. Add the loose corn.
  5. Add the chedder cheese.
  6. Add the tomatoes sliced small.
  7. Add the Mozzarella all over and then sprinkle with the rainbow pepper.
  8. Cook in the oven 180°C or gas 6 for 20 mins. Check on it so its not burning, turn down if you think it may.
  9. Sprinkle Itallian cheese on top when cooked, just a pinch.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my 3 cheese pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Pizza Dough

How to Prepare Favorite Sourdough pizza

Steps to Make Quick Cassoulet, for 2