Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ

My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ.

My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my garlic and lemon peppered fish soup. šŸ˜Œ. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my garlic and lemon peppered fish soup. šŸ˜Œ using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ:

  1. {Take 1 tsp of butter.
  2. {Make ready 2 clove of Garlic Crushed.
  3. {Make ready 3 of white fish fillets of your choice.
  4. {Get 3 of Carrots cut into big chunks.
  5. {Make ready 1 of Red Onion chopped chunky.
  6. {Take 6 of small new potatoes, whole.
  7. {Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
  8. {Get 1/4 cup of lemon juice or 1 whole lemon squeezed.
  9. {Get 1 of vegetable boulion or cube.
  10. {Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet frozen peas.
  11. {Get 1/4 cup of frozen sweetcorn.
  12. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Worsestershire sauce.
  13. {Make ready 1 pinch of salt to taste.
  14. {Take 1/4 cup of double cream.
  15. {Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs sliced.
  16. {Make ready 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.

Steps to make My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. šŸ˜Œ:

  1. Boil the eggs..
  2. Melt the butter in a large frypan or wok, add the crushed garlic fry for 1 min.
  3. Add the fish, prawns veg and lemon juice stir in.
  4. Add the boiling water, then stir in the veg cube or boullion.
  5. Add the pepper, worcestershire sauce and salt and stir, place lid and simmer for 20 mins.
  6. Add the double cream and stir it will thicken..
  7. Add to a serving dish.
  8. Slice the hard boiled eggs and arrange them accross the top of the fish stew.
  9. Serve immediatley.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my garlic and lemon peppered fish soup. šŸ˜Œ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Pizza Dough

How to Prepare Favorite Sourdough pizza

Steps to Make Quick Cassoulet, for 2